Call direct appointment number
M.B.B.S., M.S. (Orthopaedics), F.A.O.S.(Australia)
Consultant - Spine Surgeon
Dr. Priyesh Dhoke is a fellowship trained Spine Surgeon with several National and International recognitions. Dr. Dhoke was selected for the prestigious AO Spine International clinical spine fellowship for one year at the AO Spine Referral Center, BrisbaneAustralia. Pursuing his interest further he was trained at Singapore General Hospital for one year as a clinical fellow in Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery. After working as a Consultant Spine Surgeon at MIOT International Hospital, Chennai for one year, he finally decided to dedicate his services to Nagpur and Central India. Dr. Priyesh is actively involved in research and bags several papers in International Spine Journals. He also presented many papers at several National and International platforms.Dr. Dhoke was trained under Dr. Richard Williams for adult spine surgery at the Princess Alexandra Hospital, and with Dr. Geoffrey Askin for paediatric spine at Mater Children Hospital, Brisbane, Australia. Later, he was trained at Singapore General Hospital, Singapore for one year as Clinical fellow and mastered the Minimally Invasive Spine (MIS) Surgery under Prof. Tan Seang Beng and Prof. Yue Wai Mun.
1.) Good clinical services and experienced Spine Surgeon at Wockhardt hospital cured by back condition Click here
Dr Priyesh Dhoke: Consultant Spine Surgeon, Nagpur
Good clinical services and experienced Spine Surgeon at Wockhardt hospital cured by back condition
I am a 55 year old patient and was undergoing increasing low back pain and weakness for 3 months and not responding to my doctor’s treatment. I was not able to sleep with the excruciating pain. Dr Priyesh Dhoke a very experienced spine surgeon at Wockhardt hospital, Nagpur evaluated my case. I was to undergo an MRI and underwent a spine surgery. My intervertebral discs in the spine were damaged in my lower spine. It was revealed to me during my surgery that I had a fungal infection in my spine and was the cause of condition. Post-surgery I started walking again and resumed my duties."
• M.B.B.S. - Government Medical College, Nagpur
• M.S. (Orthopaedics) - Shivaji University, Kolhapur (University First Merit).
• Clinical Fellowship Spine Surgery, Mumbai, India
• Clinical Fellowship Spine Surgery, Brisbane, Australia
• Clinical Fellowship Spine Surgery, SGH, Singapore
• Adult and Paediatric Spine Surgeries
• Spine Deformity Correction (Scoliosis, Kyphosis, Spondylolisthesis)
• Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery (MISS)
• Spine Endoscopy
• Disc Replacement Surgery (Cervical and Lumbar)
• Revision Spine surgery for failed surgeries
• Osteoporosis Management -Medical and Surgical (Kyphoplasty)
• Spine Trauma and Spinal Cord Injury
• Spine Tumour and infections (TB of Spine).
• Pain Management (Spine Injections and blocks)
1643, North Ambazari Road, Nagpur – 440033